Looking for some affordable exposure?
Leave Me to My Projects is a DIY Lifestyle blog born out of a raging Pinterest obsession. It covers a range of topics for living a crafty, pretty, geeky, but most of all, inspired life.
My goal for any advertising or sponsorship on this blog is to promote products, services, companies (like Etsy shops!) and other blogs that will enhance the lives and crafts of the Project Community.
What does the Project Community look like?
The average Project Community member is:
- 21-35 years old
- A parent, or is thinking about it
- A homeowner, or is working on it
- Married, or is on the way (although they are certainly not always straight – we are super LGBT friendly around here)
- A modern chick in a modern world with a love for old-school, from-scratch do-it-yourselfness
- Almost without fail, a Pinterest member
I began this blog as a hobby on the Blogger platform in October of 2011. Around December I was hooked and decided to make Leave Me to My Projects my business.
On January 17th I took a small hiatus to get serious, buy hosting and my own domain and go pro. The blog officially relaunched at leavemetomyprojects.com on February 2nd. Yes, Groundhog’s Day. I stuck my head out and started over, traffic-wise. Here is how we have been doing in the last six months.
- August 2012 ~ 5,053 visits / 7,457 pageviews
- September 2012 ~ 7,127 visits / 10,417 pageviews
- October 2012 ~ 14,079 visits / 19,309 pageviews
- November 2012 ~ 15,291 visits / 21,104 pageviews
- December 2012 ~ 11,663 visits / 16,671 pageviews
- January 2013 ~ 20,262 visits / 32,483 pageviews
Sponsorship on the blog is a great opportunity to reach wonderfully creative, crafty, involved readers looking for great brands to enhance their DIY lifestyles. Are you that brand?
Please contact me if you would like me to design your ad for you – for free!
I would also love to consider your giveaway! Please contact me for more information.