When Papa Bear and I were first planning our wedding, it was to be a simple pagan handfasting under a full moon with a nod to both the day time and the night. It was to be full of natural blues and greens, and what little decorations there were, were to be flea market finds and handmade. It would have looked something like this:
But when our giant families made the guest list and budget balloon to enormous proportions around the same time as the economic unpleasantness, we had to scrap our big party plans. Now we’re having a total of 11 people at our wedding. You can see a little more about the evolution of our wedding through my wedding dress search and how we used the moon phase to choose our wedding date.
Want more weddings? My Pinterest Boards are full of them. Seriously, I have 94 Pinboards up there, 10 of them wedding-related (the first 10, for easy finding), and they are growing all the time.
Are you a Pinterest fanatic? Pin your favorite photos from Leave Me to My Projects with the handy little button here on site, and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
- Top left: DIY countryside wedding, Once Wed
- Top center: Moss ring pillow, Etsy
- Top right: Simple green wedding, One Wed
- Center: Lacy bouquet with Lunaria, Once Wed
- Center right: Mason jar chandelier, Etsy
- Bottom left: Lanterns to light the in-between time, Martha Stewart Weddings
- Bottom center: Woodsy flower halo, Etsy
- Bottom right: Little Joe Woman Bridal, Polka Dot Bride